What is Life Coaching?
I see Life coaching as learning to step into your true self and live your life to your best. It is about your own personal journey, discovering where you may have blocks in your life that are holding you back and then healing them so that you can move forwards.
My approach is very positive and empowering. I consider our lives to be our classrooms and that all of our experiences good and bad are here to teach us something. I work in a holistic way so helping you to always consider yourself from all aspects when you behave and make decisions, and ultimately to always nurture your self.
I believe in being the very best version of ourselves. In order to do this we need to learn to understand ourselves in every way that we can, physically, mentally and emotionally. For instance you wouldn’t start a new job having absolutely no job description or knowing anything about the company so how can we fully experience and enjoy our lives if we don’t understand who we are.
As I have connected to living as the best version of myself I feel confident with my ability to approach situations in my life as they appear and to project myself in a positive way and this is what I will work with you to achieve.
Please see more about me here.
What are the benefits of having life coaching with Louise?
- Learning to start to live and think holistically.
- Seeing yourself and accepting yourself via all aspects of your physical, mental and emotional self.
- Learning how to let go and change negative thought patterns and beliefs.
- Learning how to think and act from a fear free place.
- Wellness and heath coaching to help you understand how your diet might be contributing to your wellbeing.
- Tools to help you cope with stress in a work or home environment, as well as coping with negative input from others.
- Help learning to understand other people in order to be better at communicating with those in your life.
- Finding a sense of who you are and discovering the journey to your life’s purpose.
- Finding a new sense of self empowerment from learning to feel at home within your self.
- Spiritual tools such as learning to understand energy and how to tap into your intuition as well as options to include Tarot readings and looking at your Astrology chart to learn more about yourself.