I believe that any blockage you are currently feeling can be helped, whether it’s debilitating anxiety, an abundance of negative energy, a lack of self esteem, a fear of change or a general feeling of unbalance.
My aim is to help you understand the fears that are preventing you from moving forwards and provide you with a toolkit to dissolve those fears and feel confident and inspired to reclaim your personal power.
What is Life Coaching like with Louise?
We all need help at some point and I want to help you.
I see having coaching as learning to step into your true self and live your life to your best. It is about your own personal journey, discovering where you may have blocks in your life that are holding you back and then healing them so that you can move forwards.
My approach is intuitive, positive and empowering. I consider our lives to be our classrooms and that all of our experiences good and bad are here to teach us something. I work in a holistic way so helping you to always consider yourself from all aspects when you behave and make decisions, and ultimately to always nurture your self.
I believe in being the very best version of ourselves. In order to do this we need to learn to understand ourselves in every way that we can, physically, mentally and emotionally. For instance you wouldn’t start a new job having absolutely no job description or knowing anything about the company so how can we fully experience and enjoy our lives if we don’t understand who we are.
As I have connected to living as the best version of myself I feel confident with my ability to approach situations in my life as they appear and to project myself in a positive way and this is what I will work with you to achieve.
Please see more about me here.
What are the benefits of having coaching with Louise?
I will teach you a set of lessons, a toolkit of sorts so that you can apply new ways of thinking to whatever situation you are facing.
- Learning to understand Holistic living and how to begin to ‘think’ holistically.
- Seeing yourself and accepting yourself via all aspects of your physical, mental and emotional self.
- Learning how to let go of negative thought patterns and beliefs.
- Wellness and health coaching to help you understand how your diet might be contributing to your well being.
- Help coping with stress and anxiety.
- Tools to help you cope with stress in a work or home environment, as well as coping with negative input from others.
- Help to become more confident within your abilities.
- Helping you to look at where your best working skills lie to enable you to choose jobs and work environments that benefit you.
- Help learning to understand other people in order to be better at communicating with those in your life.
- Finding a sense of who you are and discovering the journey to your life’s purpose.
- Finding a new sense of confidence and self empowerment from learning to feel at home within your self.
- Energy tools – How to understand your own ‘energy’, what it means and how to protect, clear and ground yourself. How to apply these tools to everyday life to help you look after yourself when in a negative or difficult environment.